KODAK Off-grid inverter
The OG 5.48 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system. The wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy. It’s best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering Cold start function
Note: The Kodak VMIII inverter has a CAN-bus port included, which means a direct connection to Pylontech batteries is possible.
KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter VMIII 5kW 48V